Yes, I'm finally posting this.
Call it a football hangover, call it things blowing up at my day job, call it what you want.
You all have been so very patient with me over these first two weeks, and I'm incredibly grateful. Please know that moving forward, scores and standings will be posted on time. Scout's honor.
Moving on. Thoughts on Monday night's episode?
- TWO 1-on-1 Dates to start the season. I'm pretty sure we've never seen that before.
- The demolition derby date actually looked like a lot of fun. Unless you're Brittany T. and end up with a concussion.
- Snotty Jenny was eliminated and huffed out the door with an attitude. "I'm not said about leaving you, I'm just sad about leaving all of my new friends." So. Much. Shade.
- Bibiana may just be the best contestant we've seen in a long time, in terms of actually saying what's on her mind.
Here's the full live-scoring spreadsheet from Monday night, so you can see how all of the points were awarded.
Here's the list of bonus points questions so you can keep track moving forward.
All standings are updated on the league pages!
Bachelorette Status + Points after Episode 2:
|Bachelorette||Episode 2 Status||Episode 2 Points|
|Lauren G.||No Rose||10|
Bonus Points for Episode 2: Arie kissed FIVE ladies Monday night. 24 of you correctly guessed that, so I did a random draw to narrow our winners down.
- Billie O'Brien of Bitches be Irie for Arie, bumboclaat!
- Katie Mc of Who Will Be VictARIEous
- Kelsey Clifford of Can I steal you for a second?
Let me know if you have any questions! Email me anytime at email@example.com.