First things first.
Thank you so much for your patience as we get this season started. The timing wasn't ideal, with the Rose Bowl running over into Arie's premiere (GO DAWGS!), so I truly appreciate each one of you for understanding that I may be running a little behind. I'll get everything caught up ASAP.
In the meantime, the Dawgs are headed to the National Championship!
Moving on. What did we think of last night's premiere? My initial thoughts:
- Arie looks hot. I mean, yes - he looks more....mature than other Bachelors, but this 38-year-old mom likes it just fine.
- Some of these girls are truly stunning. Bekah M, Seinne, Marikh, Jacqueline, and Caroline really stuck out to me in this regard. Apparently I'm all about the brunettes this season.
- We're going to get some excellent commentary. Becca K. in particular seems like a really good time.
- WTF was Kendall wearing last night? That pink foil dress did her no favors.
- What is Jenna's deal? I mean, I understand being animated. I'm a pretty animated person myself. But she's nuts.
Here's the full live-scoring spreadsheet from last night, so you can see how all of the points were awarded.
Bachelorette Status + Points after Episode 1:
|Bachelorette||Episode 1 Status||Episode 1 Points|
|Brittane J.||No Rose||10|
|Chelsea||First Impression Rose||130|
|Lauren J.||No Rose||0|
Your standings will be posted on your league pages this afternoon. I'm working frantically to get caught up as quickly as possible. Because the universe has a sick sense of humor, I unexpectedly had to bring my five-year-old twins to work with me today. So that's going to make this even easier than I anticipated! /sarcasm
Oh, and Bonus Points for Episode 1: NOBODY mentioned Peter. So anyone who answered ZERO will receive 25 bonus points and be entered to win a prize. I'll announce that either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Haven't answered the bonus questions yet? You can still do so here (without the Episode 1 question, of course).
Ah, one more thing - Part Two of the Bachelorette Draft will launch this afternoon. You can select any Bachelorette who made it through Night One to add to your team - provided she's not already on your team, of course.
Let me know if you have any questions! Email me anytime at email@example.com.