That's all. And then our long national nightmare comes to a close, as The Bachelor returns to our televisions. It's been a long, strange offseason, y'all. To recap:
- Kaitlyn Bristowe is performing on Broadway.
- Way too many Bachelor alums have podcasts, including Dean, Taylor, and Corinne. Yes, Corinne.
- Wells Adams outkicked his coverage and is dating Sarah Hyland from Modern Family.
- Whitney Bischoff, Erica Rose, and Sharleen Joynt got married.
- A former producer is suing the franchise, alleging sexual harrassment.
- Emily Maynard had a baby.
- Both Sean and Catherine Lowe and Ali Fedotowsky and her husband announced baby #2 is on the way.
- Nick Viall was on Speechless and a low budget ION Christmas movie.
- Bachelor Winter Games filmed in southern Vermont, including Manchester, the town where I happened to grow up. (Yes, I continue to insert myself into this storyline, even though I haven't lived there since 1991.)
- Rachel and Bryan are still together.
So, bring on Arie! We need some distraction from the craziness. I mean, addition to the craziness, because the Bachelorettes this season look to continue to the fine traditions set forth by Ashley I, Lace, Jasmine, and all of the crazies that came before them. It's gonna be good, I can pretty much guarantee it.
So sign up now to play Bachelor League for this season. You can create a private league and play with your friends, or you can join the public league and play with various other Bachelor-obsessed new friends. 🙂
Most of all, have fun. Because that's what this stupid show is all about, right? It's definitely not about finding love.