Bachelor 22: Arie
Source: Reality Steve
Last weekend, filming moved on to Fort Lauderdale, FL. Arie had a 1-on-1 on a boat.
On his EW podcast, Robert Mills with ABC mentions a "disastrous" group date earlier this week, during which one of the Bachelorettes referred to Arie as #NotPeter. Ha!
As of today, Arie and his remaining Bachelorettes (eight or so of them?) are headed overseas to film episodes six and seven.
Nick has landed his first scripted role, and it's (shockingly) on an ABC sitcom. (People)
Caila has a new boyfriend (People)
J.J. and Juelia are on Marriage Boot Camp, which makes exactly zero sense.
Hot Russian Alex's "Bachelor: Budget Edition" continues:
The Bachelor (Budget Edition) continues to keep it real. We address burning questions such as, is everyone really into the same person? Can other romances blossom while on set? What’s a love square? What do you do if you and your best friend are into the same person? #thebachelorbudgetedition #thebachelor #budgetedition #thebachelorette #love #instagood #staygoofy #mostdramaticseasonever #datingonabudget #talldarkandhandsome #bestfriend #willyouacceptthispaperrose #lovesquare
(Please note: I do not listen to all of these. Some of them are just not good.)
Bachelor Alum Podcasts:
- Ashley Iaconetti: I Don't Get It
- Becca Tilley: Scrubbing In
- Ben Higgins + Ashley Iaconetti: Almost Famous This Week: Vinny Ventiera
- Dean Unglert: Help, I Suck at Dating This Week: Rachel and Bryan
- Jordan Rodgers: Sports Related
- Kaitlyn Bristowe: Off the Vine This Week: Wells Adams
- Olivia Caridi: Mouthing Off
- Wells Adams: Your Favorite Thing
- AfterBuzz This Week: Ashley I.
- Bachelor/ette/in Paradise Live! (EW Radio)
- Broses Before Roses
- Bachelor/ette Party (Channel 33)
- The E&G Podcast
- Fresh Batch with Michelle Collins
- Here to Make Friends (Huffington Post)
- I Hate Green Beans
- Reality Steve This Week:
- Will You Accept This Podcast? (Bustle)
- Will You Accept This Rose? (Nerdist)