I was on vacation last week, along with The Bachelorette.
Not quite like that. Not at all, really.
Anyway, we're back in business, Party People. No more basketball.
Paradise drama continues, and it continues to suck. I'm sure you all know about what's going on, and I have no plans to recap it here. I will post updates as they occur, but I refuse to speculate about what should or should not be the outcome of the ABC/Warner Bros. investigation.
I will post this, though. Shortly before his beautiful wedding to Carly on Saturday...
...Evan penned an op-ed for The Hollywood Reporter. It's a very well-written, thoughtful piece from someone who's been there/done that, and he provides a perspective on the interaction between the cast and the crew that I haven't seen expressed quite so eloquently before. Check it out, y'all.
So, what are we going to see tonight?
First of all, we get the rose ceremony that we should have seen last week (pretty sure that this is once again going to be a thing. Which is annoying.), and then Rachel and the dudes leave the mansion for Hilton Head, SC.
A group Spelling Bee date featuring emcee Chris Harrison...
...and a one-on-one featuring a ride in a blimp for a dude who's afraid of heights, followed by a concert date with Russell Dickerson (whoever that is). Savvy Bachelor Leaguers will note that there are lots of points to be gained on a date like this! Face your fears + Private Concert all in one? Dang.
There will be another one-on-one in Hilton Head, but I'm pretty sure that we won't see it until Episode 5. Because, you know...
So, what do you need to do before tonight's episode?
LAST CHANCE to make your selections in the Episode 4 Matchup for Bonus Points (closes at 8:00 PM ET)
Posting Schedule for this week:
- 10:00 AM: Bachelor Status + Points, Bonus Results
- 2:00 PM: All Leaderboards Updated
- 10:00 AM: Episodes 5+6 Matchup for Bonus Points
- 2:00 PM: Episode 4 Commentary
- 10:00 AM Episode 4 Recap Roundup + Bachelor Nation News
Scheduling Moving Forward (all times are ET/PT)
- Episode 4: Tonight, Monday, June 19 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Episode 5: Monday, June 26 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Episode 6: Tuesday, June 27 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Repeat Episode: Monday, July 10 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Episode 7: Monday, July 10 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Hometown Dates: Monday, July 17 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
There will be a combined Episode 5/Episode 6 Matchup, and in the two weeks leading up to Episode 7 there will be a Mid-Season Draft + Mid-Season Superlatives instead of a Matchup. Stay tuned for more details!