Tonight is Episode 6, and we've still only had one rose ceremony. Just let that sink in for a minute. On a lighter note: Daniel's here! And Matt's out.
It's just bothering me that you can tell there was a lack of good footage following the shortened filming schedule. I realize that there's very little they can do about it, and I'm probably more attuned to it than others, but the cocktail party took up a full hour of the episode and we still didn't get a rose ceremony. That's disappointing.
Also disappointing? The Mean Girls element of last night's episode. I'm not a fan of Christin, but she didn't deserve to be mocked on national television for something so stupid. Especially since she had no idea it was going on.
But then she mauled Jack Stone for a rose, and we all went EWWWWWWW.
But! Wells did a Drunk Snapchat, so we all win.
Tonight? Tickle Monster, y'all.
Also tonight, we'll finally see Chris Harrison sit down with Corinne. To say that I do not have high hopes for this interview is an understatement.
So what's on board for the rest of the week?
- Check in on your league page - I'll be adding and updating lists of confirmed players and draft selections throughout the day!
- 9:00 AM ET: The Final Bachelor League Draft of the Season OPENS
- Add an incoming Bachelorette to your team
- 10:00 AM ET: Bachelor/ette Status + Points after BIP Week 3
- How many points did the Bachelor/ettes get this week?
- How many bonus points did you get, and who won a weekly prize?
- 2:00 PM ET: All leaderboards updated
- 3:00 PM ET: Week 4 Matchup for Bonus Points OPENS
- BIP Week 3 Commentary - because I always have more to say, and it's usually supplemented with copious gifs.
- BIP Week 3 Recap Roundup + Bachelor Nation News, including links to my favorite podcast recaps for the week.