"Almost Paradise...we're knocking on Heaven's door..."
"Almost Paradise...How could we ask for more?"
I mean, seriously. How could we ask for more than Deanie Babies and Benzie in the same place? And it's tonight? We're #blessed, y'all.
Note: Sign up will remain open until next Monday (Aug. 21), but after 8:00 PM ET tonight, you will not be able to select your first Bachelor and Bachelorettes. Anyone who signs up after the premiere begins will be randomly assigned their first two contestants, but will still be able to draft incoming Bachelor/ettes each week.
Already signed up? Draft your first Bachelor and Bachelorette NOW and get Bonus Points for Week 1!
So, what do you need to know for tonight?
- Find out what your Bachelor and Bachelorette will receive points for tonight: Points for Bachelor in Paradise: Episode 1
- Get Bonus Points in the Week 1 Matchup for Bonus Points
- Make your bonus picks before 8:00 PM ET : Get bonus points for your team, and you could win a Bachelor-related prize!
What are we going to see tonight? Well, I don't think it's going to be the finest (two) hours this show has tackled. Based on this preview, I'm pretty sure that we're going to see more of the Corinne/DeMario encounter than necessary.
I'm not quite sure what to do with that. Bachelor in Paradise is a total guilty pleasure for so many of us, and we were left with a bit of a sour taste in our mouths after the allegations were alleged and production shut down. I sincerely hope that all parties involved will be treated with respect and fairness during tonight's episode, and Bachelor League refuses to participate in any victim-blaming or shaming, regardless of who the victim may be. This is not going to be fun to watch, and I will not make light of it. We can get back to that next week, when crabs invade and Jasmine makes some "good tv."
Until then, we'll be watching with the hope that ABC handles this appropriately and spends plenty of time on Carly and Evan's gorgeous wedding. This actually won't air until tomorrow night, but I'm hoping we see a lot of it. Help a girl out, ABC.
Bachelor League Posting Schedule for the rest of the week:
All times are ET.
- 8:00 PM Bachelor in Paradise Draft (Part 1) Closes
- 8:00 PM Bachelor in Paradise Episode 1 Bonus Closes
- 10:00 AM BIP Update and Commentary
- 9:oo AM: Part 2 of the Bachelor in Paradise Draft Opens
- 10:00 AM: Bachelor/ette Status + Points for Bachelor in Paradise Week 1
- 1:00 PM: Updated Leaderboards: Bachelor in Paradise Week 1
- 2:00 PM: Bonus Points for Bachelor in Paradise: Week 2
- 2:00 PM: Commentary: Bachelor in Paradise Week 1
- 10:00 AM: Recap Roundup + Bachelor Nation News: Bachelor in Paradise Week 1