ABC literally will not let us go seven days without having Corinne on our televisions. This is a problem.
And so we begin our two-week, six-hour, Bachelor sprint to the the finish.
- 8:00 - 9:00 PM: Part Two of the Fantasy Suites + A Rose Ceremony
- 9:00 - 11:00 PM: The Women Tell All
- 8:00 - 10:00 PM: The Bachelor Finale
- 10:00 - 11:00 PM: After the Final Rose
Note: Both Mike Fleiss and Robert Mills have mentioned a "historic" After the Final Rose, but Fleiss in particular is prone to hyperbole. Millsy is a far more trustworthy source, so we may actually get something interesting/newsworthy this time around. This is the third "historic" moment Fleiss has teased this season: the first being Rachel as the new Bachelorette (yay), and the second being Nick on DWTS (blah). So who knows what this is all about?
Who let Danielle M. go onstage in a white satin jumpsuit cut down to her bellybutton? #withfriendslikethese
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TONIGHT:
Find out what your Bachelorettes will receive points for this evening. The Women Tell All point structure is particularly fun, in my opinion.
The Matchup closes at 8:00 PM ET. Make your picks for bonus points: Which Bachelorette will receive more points than her opponent tonight? 10-25 points for each correct answer, and 3-5 winners will receive a Bachelor-themed top or tote bag!
Posting Schedule for this week:
- 10:00 AM: Bachelorette Status + Points plus Bonus Results
- 2:00 PM: League Leaderboards Updated
- 10:00 AM: Finale + AFR Matchup for Bonus Points
- 1:00 PM: Commentary
- 10:00 AM: Recap Roundup + Bachelor Nation News