Y'all, it's May! Bachelorette Rachel premieres in just three weeks! Twenty-one days!
So, here's the deal. You can watch The Bachelorette like you usually do. A quiet Monday night at home, glass of wine in hand, yelling at your television and tweeting along with the rest of Bachelor Nation. And that's fine. But what about Tuesday? What about Wednesday? And good golly, what about Thursday?
Well, if you're in Bachelor League, the party keeps going throughout the week. (Yes, I'm a goofball. #noregrets)
- Bachelor Points and Bonus Results are revealed Tuesday morning.
- Bachelor League Leaderboards are revealed Tuesday afternoon.
- Commentary is posted Wednesday morning.
- Next week's bonus points go live on Wednesday afternoon.
- Recap Roundup + Bachelor Nation News is posted on Thursday morning.
Bachelor League truly is the gift that keeps on giving, y'all. Not to mention, you're EVEN MORE invested in the show because you'll be racking up points when your Bachelors do stupid things like pick fights, cry, and say "connection." It's amazing and awesome and every other stupid Bachelor cliche out there. Trust.
And so I ask - what are you waiting for? SIGN UP NOW.