ABC released the description for Episode 1, and it sounds good! Yes, there are the same old tropes - animals, costumes, and gimmicks galore - but that's what we sign up for with this show, right?
So what can we expect during Episode 1?
- Becca receives advice from Rachel, JoJo, and Kaitlyn.
- Becca wears a sparkly dress. Because that's Cary Fetman's favorite.
- 28 Bachelors begin the night, but only 21 remain after the first rose ceremony.
- One Bachelor proposes immediately. #dothedamnthing
- One Bachelor shuns the limo in lieu of a minivan filled with soccer balls, and car seat, and snacks. No judgment, y'all. I love my minivan unabashedly.
- One Bachelor rides in on an ox. Same guy who brought a horse to ATFR, perhaps?
- One Bachelor shows up in a chicken suit. Not as good as dolphin/shark.
- One Bachelor brings a gospel choir. But Wells brought All-4-One to meet JoJo.
- One Bachelor aggressively steals her away. #shocker
- One Bachelor questions another's intentions. Yes, already.
- One Bachelor met Becca in Minnesota in the past. Kind of like how Lauren met Arie before his season, so...foreshadowing?
Guys. You don't want to miss out on this.
You've signed up to play, right? You can create your own private league and play with your friends, or you can sign up to play in the Public League - anyone and everyone is welcome!