Bachelor 22: Arie
Start your engines, ladies (and dudes), we're only one month away from the premiere of The Bachelor!
AND the Bachelorettes should be announced in advance of the Countdown to Arie special, airing on Monday, 12/11. The leadup to the premiere of The Bachelor may just be my favorite time of year in the Bachelor-verse. The anticipation, the speculation, the completely unfounded judging - it's at times even better than actually watching the show. And what's also a giant part of that? Well, planning your team for Bachelor League, of course!
So this is it, it's time to start planning your league. What are you waiting for?
Bachelor Winter Games
Do we have any Manchester residents in the house? Anyone?
I didn't think so, but guess what? I actually grew up there! In fact, my elementary school is right behind those trees in the center of the picture.
Crazy, right? This is a town of just over 4,000 full time residents, so I can only imagine that the Arrival Celebration will be a super big deal. Sadly, I haven't lived there since 1991, so I won't be able to attend the filming. It's a long LONG way from Atlanta. If I hear from any old friends still in the area, I'll definitely let you all know!
Our girl Kelly is having a baby! (Us Weekly)
Hot Russian Alex continues to be awesome.
Together we’re stronger. The reality is this world will always have its fill of disasters, hardships, and devastation. Every resolution comes with a set of new tribulations and any perceived control is a mere illusion, as proven by history. But, what we do control is how we react, respond, and deal with this adversity. We all have people and causes close to our hearts, and that’s where the change begins. Whether it’s time, money, a hand, or just a smile, it all adds up. I won’t tell you where to volunteer or donate, nor would ask it of you at all. But, I will tell you one thing, you’ll never regret doing so. Thank you to all my acapella friends that helped me put this together (@therachlindsay, @thebryanabasolo, @dmmaltby, @kennykingpb2, @adam_gottschalk, @kristinaschulman, @iggy_rodriguez, @alexiswaters_, @wellsadams, and of course Makenzi!). And especially huge thanks to @missmadelina for editing it!!
(Please note: I do not listen to all of these. Some of them are just not good.)
Bachelor Alum Podcasts:
- Ashley Iaconetti: I Don't Get It
- Becca Tilley: Scrubbing In This Week: Dean Unglert and Ben Higgins
- Ben Higgins + Ashley Iaconetti: Almost Famous Last Week: Trista Sutter
- Corinne Olympios: So Random I will not be listening to Corinne's new podcast.
- Dean Unglert: Help, I Suck at Dating
- Jordan Rodgers: Sports Related
- Kaitlyn Bristowe: Off the Vine
- Olivia Caridi: Mouthing Off
- Wells Adams: Your Favorite Thing
- Bachelor/ette/in Paradise Live! (EW Radio) Currently recapping Emily's season of The Bachelorette - this week, they actually discuss the disjointed editing when Emily finds out that Arie previously dated a producer.
- Broses Before Roses
- Bachelor/ette Party (Channel 33)
- The E&G Podcast
- Fresh Batch with Michelle Collins
- Here to Make Friends (Huffington Post)
- I Hate Green Beans This Week: Bachelor Nation Villains with Some Guy in Austin
- Reality Steve
- Will You Accept This Podcast? (Bustle)
- Will You Accept This Rose? (Nerdist)